Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello!

So it is basically the school year now and my life is as boring as it usually is. I haven't done much this past week. My schedule came out nicely since I basically only have school from Mon-Wed with one morning class on Thursday. Monday was a holiday, so that was nice. Tuesday-Thursday brought me back into the world of Berkeley and made me notice just how much I hate biking to Pimentel. I don't know why it is so hard for me to bike a slight uphill. I'm too lazy to change gears, but still! Everyone always passes me on bikes ;( I fell asleep in almost all of my classes except for O-chem lab. Nothing else is special about my classes other than the fact that one of my GSI's and one of my professors are young females who look average :D Other than class, I hung out with some Berkeley friends and that pretty much sums up my week. All of my extra time was spent playing games, eating, or lifting. As I write this I am pretty much out of milk, so :(

I'm taking the second half of O-chem, Econ 1, and 2 Nutri Sci classes. Pretty light schedule but being a board member of SMILE will take up a lot of time. Until next crappy blog!

No comments: