Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1/8/2008

Photobucket

Hello! This is actually an okay day for a blog, I feel as if I'm writing a story.

The day started off quite with quite festive events; I was awoken by the house alarm! *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
That shit is seriously loud as shit. My first thoughts were "Fuck, my mom is so retarded" because I thought she tripped the goddamn alarm. After another thirty seconds, I came to a troubling realization: I was the only one home. O_O

Someone was breaking in! I got a little nervous and was like wtf, where the fuck is my mom? Ohhh, she must be at the damn gym. So I psyched myself up and scurried downstairs ready for a fight to the death. As I ran downstairs I grabbed the first weapon I could find, a metal walking stick with sharp ridges that my dad uses when he goes out on a walk to defend himself against vicious animals (no jokes hahaha). I check every corner of the house and I check every window and everything looks untouched. I turned off the alarm and turned it back on and called my mom. It turns out that this has happened before, and that it happens because water somehow leaks into one of the windows which triggers the alarm. Woo, sigh of relief. Once my mom came home I was relieved of all the paranoia of some random nigg hiding in the house so I finally took a shit and showered and got ready to go climbing with Bryan.

We went to City Beach, some random ass bar/restauraunt/gym/rock climbing/balling out of control place. It looks pretty nice. We went in and Bryan used these free passes to get us in. We bouldered for like 2 hours before calling it quits; holy shit we suck now. Afterwards, we went to some store called REI (apparently the biggest outdoor store chain in the entire world that I have NEVER heard of before) and Bryan got some weird spike shit for his snowboarding shit? I don't know anything, whatever. We went to Starbucks afterwards and then he drove me home so I could change since we were going to University Chicken. After I changed we went for a quick stop to his place so he could shower and so I could try on some snow gear since I was going to borrow his shit for our snowboarding trip this thursday. The clothes fit fine, and after Bryan showered we were ready to go. We picked up Ali and then went to the University Chicken in down town SJ. This UC was like 2-3 times bigger than that little piece of shit in Santa Clara. It was really crowded and filled with ghetto 13-15 year olds. Apparently there is a tuesday night special where everything is pretty much half off so eating there was pretty cheap. We met up with random viet Berk kids from VSA and Sam. We ate and relaxed there. Some fool was trying the 911 challenge and owned himself in the eye and had to quit. It was fucking hilarious watching him do it because I know how much he was struggling and trying to play it off like a dumbass. Afterwards they passed the rest of the 911 around and Sam took a tiny amount of sauce in his fork to let the people at our table try it out. Little did Sam know, I had already eaten a 911 wing smothered in approximately 75% of all the sauce that is even present in the 911 challenge. I declined to try because it was such a pussy amount and really couldn't do anything but provide a slight burn. Sam didn't even take the entire fork full, he ate like a tiny tiny tiny piece and felt like shit afterwards. Fast forward 20 minutes into the future, and Sam puked outside. HAHAHAHAHA

Afterwards, Sam went home and me, Bryan, Ali, and Thi went to some random yogurt place called Frozo? It's a neat yogurt place downtown where you design your own yogurt with your own toppings and just pay based on the weight of the portion you eat. The yogurt wasn't great, but the price I paid was pretty decent for the amount I ate (roughly 26 oz?). After that, I went home and here I am! It's nearing midnight and my palm hurts like shit having it placed on the laptop because I think I put a lot of pressure on it today while climbing. I never have pressure on my palm so it makes sense for it to be hurting right now. Well, I'll probably do nothing tonight but game and what not. Farewell and wait for my next blog which will probably be hopelessly boring and shitty!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ahahahahahaa at your dangerous walking stick. and to sam puking.
hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha!

Quanghuy said...

lol at sam. dude your log is hella long

Minh Le said...

You're so funny, Steve.