Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hello! I decided to start a blog because Jenny sorta told me to. Now the small world can look at my pitiful and miserably excuse for a life.

Anyways, today I did absolutely nothing. I woke up at 1:20 and I thought it was 11:20 so I lounged in bed for a little bit before double checking the clock. After "BROWSING" for a little bit I ran for a few minutes on my treadmill before realizing that running indoors sucks balls and is a waste of my time. Never running on a treadmill ever again. Rest of my day was so-so, just worked out, ate, showered, ate, ate, game, and ate. And here I am about to play games with Henry for the first time in months!

Highlight of my day: I broke the world record in Stepmania for a song! (Stepmania is a program that plays DDR on the keyboard). Yea, I'm lame and shit, whatever, but at least you guys will know one of the best SM players on the planet ;)

Fear me.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hahahahahaha, cool.